Important update today

137 messages, 5 pages: 1 23  4 5 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +9

61. aims,

oh I was wundering if there is a way to turn that off

Score: +1

62. Fawaz,

One more cool thing that I've noticed is that the reply box on forums (the edit box in general), become rich editor.
the URL for instance becomes links instadly.

63. sukil,

Can you explain, if this isn't a joke? I don't know how it works, and I've tried it.

64. Naday,

The only joke was the link for the live chat. It is actually a youtube video. All the rest is true.

Score: +0

65. sukil,

I mean the richedit thing.

66. ibraheemmohsen,

I've tried the live voice chat feature, it's working fine.
I will subscribe to it even if it is for $1,000 a month.
It is the best live voice chat I try it.
Lol

Score: -1

67. Bopitmaster16,

Well, I still want to know where it is.

68. TheDreamer,

Doesn't exist. Was only a joke

69. facelessghost,

Hooray!!!
Hello!
Very good updates!
I am glad that the game room is working despite all the difficulties!

70. Nikola,

Hello,
in case you didn't notice, with today's reboot, we don't get notified when a friend enters the Playroom anymore.
In addition each time you enter the Playroom you reconnect at least once. It doesn't affect anything, you don't even hear the reconnecting sound, but it gives a message in the main room that Nikola has just reconnected and also you get the welcome to the Playroom message twice as a result.

Thanks.

Score: +2

Last edited by Nikola, Apr 9 2022 18:36:51

71. Jatayu,

In addition and I'm not sure whether this a bug introduced exclusively after the update or not, but sometimes when trying to send message in inbox it randomly errors out, and spits out messages like "Your message couldn't be sent:" and that's it. then when you hit the send button after that nothing happens for 10 seconds or so, then that message again. I haven't figured out a way to fix it other than to wait and try again some other time.

72. Aminiel,

Hello,

You should no longer be reconnected when you enter and see the welcome message twice now.

For those who don't like the small menu sounds, you may re-download the client from the website, version 3.0.4. The download isn't totally official yet because translations for the new option are missing.

73. Rizwan,

When we are in web clyant when we refresh the page the playroom will return back to main page this happens on the latest version only please fix it soon

74. YNWA,

Changes to Quiz party questions from quiz validator are not going through. The number of questions validated are different from what it says When I join a Quiz party table when compared to what it says on Quiz validator.

75. Aminiel,

@YNWA: Quiz validator is working live, while stats given on a quiz party table are only periodically updated. This certainly explains the difference.

76. YNWA,

If I validate a question on Quiz party by using the Quiz validator and went into the PR I would notice within a minute that another question has been added, sometimes it can take longer but that is not happening now and you are talking of more than 15 hours now. I am saying no new questions/corrections are being added to Quiz party but they do show in Quiz validator that they have been done.

18,892 validated questions for Quiz party but in quiz validator 18,891 validated. Both should show 18,891 validated questions.

Last edited by YNWA, Apr 11 2022 17:32:16

77. Aminiel,

Hello,

Explanation page for 2048 is online
https://qcsalon.net/en/arcade-2048

Sorry for the delay. This was the first arcade game made by third-partie developers. I'll do better for the next title !

@YNWA: Ah... OK. I didn't see it like that. So I'll try to find what's going wrong.

78. Nikola,

hey Aminiel,
could you also fix this so that it works when creating a table of 2048 and pressing CTRL plus F1 to access the rules?
Instead it tries to go to https://qcsalon.net/en/2048 which doesn't exist.
I would imagine that is what most people who don't actively use the forum would try to do.

Thanks.

79. pilote,

About 2048: I'd put developer's name/nick what so ever to the explanation page to give them more credit. At either way cool game, thanks.

80. YNWA,

The Quiz party issue has now been resolved, so thanks for that.

81. sessiz,

In the domino game, you have to pull until you find the appropriate stone, and you must not be able to draw a stone while you have the stone to play. these features already exist in mexico train game. You just need to apply it to the domino game. This should definitely be done. Also, we used to be able to mute and open the screen reader with ctrl+f5, I would like it to be brought back in that feature.
love.

82. Nikola,

Hello,
for your second part, the shortcut has changed. It is now Shift plus F8 to enable or disable your screen reader automatically reading incoming messages.

Well for the first question you have already created a topic and the developer said he will consider it.

83. Naday,

A strange bug on duck racing:
You use a card Challenge on Goldorak.
Naday and Goldorak meet in braille duel.
Wrong answer!
Wrong answer!
Wrong answer!
Wrong answer!
Wrong answer!
Goldorak wins!
Goldorak steals 2 feathers from you.
The correct answer was 0.

84. Shiara,

I experienced the same bug as @Naday yesterday, I also was going to report it.
About Quiz Party, what bug has been fixed? The one of the 0 seconds? If so, I can't see it...

85. Aminiel,

Hello,

Since it isn't universal, I have removed digits 0-9 from the braille challenge, and fixed the bug mentioned just above by the way.

86. Naday,

Well I think people were getting used on it. It could work maybe if you wrote, which letter of the alphabet is used to write x number? This way we won't need to write either 3456 at the beginning, or 6 at the end.

87. Marina,

@Naday well, it wasn't only the number sign that was not universal, but the hole French numbering system is different than the English one that is most used in other languages as well. Now you make me wonder if Spanish uses the same French system or something lol.

88. Naday,

I only saw so far the dot 6 being the only difference. Besides of Spanish, I know also the Czech braille uses the same system as we do, using the 3456 before the number, not the dot 6 after it. Perhaps there are languages where it changes, but I have no knowledge about it.

89. Marina,

Well, in English and many other languages the numbers are basically the letters from A to J proceeded with the number sign.

90. StormProductions,

I'm glad you introduced the ability to turn different challenges off at game startup. For example, I still have some vision left, so I haven't learned braille. For me, writing braille would be impossible.

137 messages, 5 pages: 1 23  4 5 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post