Ninety nine tournament, congratulations to, you know who... Not Voldemort (finished)

41 messages, 2 pages:  12 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +16

31. Pangeran_antartika,

count me from indonesia

Score: +0

32. Areyana,

hello, please count me in from iran, thanx.

33. Urh2006,

Hello, please count me in. Country is Slovenia, as per usual.

34. unolover,

count me from Canada

35. golden,

count me in, i'll represent Pakistan

36. Nikola,

Hello all,
apologies for being slightly late than usual, but as announced, the registration for the tournament is closed today.

This time, we will have 16 people taking part, plus a few more on the standby list. This gives us a perfect and a standard format, where they will be divided into 4 groups. 2 best people from each will advance, making our quarterfinal round complete for sunday.
This means that on Saturday, you have 3 games to play in total, against each member of your group.

Finally, here are the drawn groups:

Group 1:

1. WaterWave,
  2. SteveColmanAndFiveElements,
  3. RoyMunson,
  4. GodSaveTheQueen

Group 2:

1. Angelina-princess,
  2. Paulius,
  3. Cvetko-Novak,
  4. Sky360

Group 3:

1. Nikola,
  2. liam-ggaster,
  3. Choco,
  4. Chan

Group 4:

1. Blaise,
  2. ibraheemmohsen,
  3. Cristina,
  4. Aurora_borealis

Good luck to everybody!

Score: +1

37. blaise97,

Hello,
today, we have finished the group stage of the Ninety Nine tournament.

Unfortunately, this turned out to be a tournament with quite a lot of absent players, so many on the spot replacements had to be made.
Apologies to everyone who had to wait a long time before their first match, and this especially applies to group 3.

The quarterfinals start tomorrow at the same time, at least for the CET timezone.
I would like to once again remind everyone that the timezone of the tournament moves forward one hour, so if your time doesn't change, this means that you should come 1 hour earlier.

Finally, one clarification about the draws. You will see 2 players, named X1 and X2.
This is because one of the groups is not entirely complete, due to Aurora_borealis leaving before playing the last match.
If the player shows up tomorrow, that match will be played. This means that X1 and X2 can be either Blaise, Aurora_borealis or Mariea1979, and the last match will determine the final situation. If the player doesn't show up of course, we take Blaise and Mariea1979 as the players who passed to the next round.

Here is the draw:

1. Prabhu VS Nikola,
  2. Cvetko-Novak VS X2
  3. X1 VS GodSaveTheQueen,
  4. SteveColmanAndFiveElements VS Caoimhe

All the best to everybody, and hoping to see you there!

38. Nikola,

Hello all,
we come to the unfortunate, or fortunate moment depending on how you look at it, where I have no choice but to congratulate… Myself!

Against all ods, and with nothing but the strenth of my cards, I managed to win the tournament!

Thanks to all my supporters, and fans all around the world.

All jokes aside, thank you to everybody for participating, and I hope you had fun despite some difficulties, especially on the first day. As mentioned in the main world cup topic, you can vote for the next month's game, and the ranking was updated as well to take the latest tournament into account.

Score: +2

39. Negaar,

it's ok and fortunate, congratulations :D

40. Ryo-Bee,

Congratulations from 1 of your millions and milliioooonnnss of fans all around the world.

41. Caoimhe,

Congratulations! I'm really glad that it wasn't Voldemort, so it's very fortunate.

41 messages, 2 pages:  12 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account