Citadels tournament, draw now available, 6 PM CET July world cup edition

28 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +5

1. Nikola,

Hello all,
welcome to the July world cup tournament!

This month, you decided to build and destroy some quarters as well as become rich, so we will play Citadels!

Important information

1. Note that this tournament has been postponed by one week. It will take place on Saturday, August 5th, instead of the original date.
  2. As mentioned, we are moving back to the 6 PM CET time. Keep this in mind before signing up. This will continue for the following 2 more tournaments.
  3. Citadels is obviously a game that cannot be played 1 V 1, so we will form tables with 4 people. More information about the format will be given after the registration closes. Since this could end up being a shorter tournament, we may be able to finish it in one day, depending on the agreement between the players.

The tournament will start on July 29th, at 6 PM central European time. If you are not sure what time this is in your country, either ask me, or visit this link.

We will be playing with the open discard, and since there will be 4 people per table, we will also play with two characters. I expect that there will be at least three games for each player who advances, depending on the final number of people. In any case, we will start playing up to 10 quarters in the first game, increase to 12 for all the other ones, and end the tournament with a final game up to 14 quarters.

The registration will, as usual, close on Thursday, 26th of July.

Once again a reminder, to register, write a message in this topic and mention the country you are coming from, either here or privately to me. If you have registered in the past, there is no need to mention your country, since it will be the same as the last time. As a reminder, we will try to accept registrations in such a way as to not have a huge amount of players from one country compared to all the others, so make sure to register quickly. Players who register first from a given country always have the priority, in case that country receives a large number of registered players. Due to the limited number of players, this is typically two players at most per one country.

Good luck, looking forward to the games!

Tables

Table 1:

1. Aayushi,
  2. GodSaveTheQueen,
  3. Epic_Krrish,
  4. Golden

Table 2:

1. Blaise,
  2. CoffeeLover114,
  3. Cristina,
  4. Aims

Score: +1

Last edited by Nikola, Aug 5 2023 01:13:23

2. blaise97,

hello,
please count me in, thanks.

Score: +0

3. Negaar,

please count me in

4. Epic_Krrish,

please count me in

5. bleced,

please count me in

6. aims,

count me in as well :)

7. M_A_G_A,

Though I am bad at this game, I will give it a go. Please count me in as well.

8. aayushi,

I am in from India.

9. golden,

please count me in

10. GodSaveTheQueen,

Count me in thank you

11. aayushi,

can you tell what is the time according to india time and which day is it?

12. Nikola,

Hello,
I do not exactly understand how you sign up before even knowing the time, or the date, but the date is listed in the first post, so I advise reading it completely before signing up for a tournament.

As for the time, it should be 9:30 PM Indian time.

13. aayushi,

thanks I am quite fine with the date

14. omeed ,

Count me in. Registration completed successfully I think!

15. Evertoneon,

I am in pls

16. Nikola,

Hello all,
apologies for a late notice, but since I will have an Internet outage next Saturday, the tournament will unfortunately have to be postponed. Note that it will of course still happen, but one week later than planned, that is, Saturday, August 5th. To compensate for this, the registrations will also close on August 3rd. For those who have already registered, please inform if you are available during that weekend as well, as the people who already registered will of course have the priority.

To give people more time to vote, we will also launch the August poll next Sunday, even though the July tournament won't yet be finished, but more on that as the time comes.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and I still hope to see you in 2 weeks.

17. aayushi,

can we have it on sunday morning or evening Then we don't need to pospond the tournament.

18. Negaar,

You can still count me in.

19. blaise97,

no problem with this change for me, i still can participate.

20. Epic_Krrish,

I am all fine with the changes.

21. Evertoneon,

I am in and I am in england

22. aims,

i'll also be around that weekend so all good with me

23. cristina ,

Hello, very good news for me.
I will not be around next sunday, because of this I haven't signed up and i would have missed again to try to win some points for my country.
But the 5th of august is ok for me, so, please count me in. Thanks!

24. aayushi,

ok with me.

25. M_A_G_A,

My apologies. I have a funeral to attend that weekend and because of this, won't be able to participate in the tournament.

26. golden,

still count me in

27. Negaar,

Hello. I don't think I feel like playing in this weekend so, I'm canceling my registration. Good luck

Last edited by Negaar, Aug 2 2023 02:03:38

28. Nikola,

Hello all,
as expected, the registration is now closed. There was quite a smaller turnout this time around, so in reality, we'll only have 8 people. They will be divided into 2 tables of 4, and the two best players from each will advance to the final game.

Note: some players did not confirm their registration after the delay, and some did not write their country. In case you are definitely still available, message me and you will be included, assuming that you have registered before the last player on this list.

Here are the tables:

Table 1:

1. Aayushi,
  2. GodSaveTheQueen,
  3. Epic_Krrish,
  4. Golden

Table 2:

1. Blaise,
  2. CoffeeLover114,
  3. Cristina,
  4. Aims

Good luck!