tysiac tournament, January 20 and 21, 2024

20 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +5

1. GodSaveTheQueen,

Hi all. By popular demand, I am back to host another tournament, this time the game will be tysiac. Because this game only allows for tables of 3, I will only accept 12 players, 11 plus myself. The tournament will start on Saturday January 20, at 10 a.m. Eastern, 4 p.m. CET. Four tables of 3 will play a game to one thousand points disallowing bids over 120 without a marriage. The top 2 from each table, plus the best scoring third place will then play at 3 tables of 3, same settings, and also on the twentieth. On Sunday, the top 2 finishers from each of the 3 tables will play at 2 tables, same settings. The final 3 will play at the last table, the only difference being that bids of over 120 without a marriage will be enabled. Please sign up below, and ieven if 12 players hae registered please put your name down and you will be added to the standby list. THank you all and see you on January 20 for an awesome tournament day

Score: +0

2. aayushi,

I will sign up from India

3. HeadphoneJack,

Signing up from Serbia

4. RoyMunson,

sign me up please

5. golden,

count me in

6. blaise97,

hello,
why not? count me in to.
thanks.

7. black.cat,

count
me I am from south africa

8. Negaar,

Just a small suggestion, You needed to write your country in the World Cup tournament, not everywhere it is necessary. Good luck :)

Score: +2

9. prabhu,

cont get my indian time?

10. gemmi,

@prabhu its about 20:30 =8:30pm according to Indian standard time.

11. prabhu,

thank you so much psychology

12. prabhu,

enrol me for the game

13. GodSaveTheQueen,

all of those that hae sent their names have been registered, there are places left and the standby list has not yet begun to fill. sign up here if interested, thanks.

14. GodSaveTheQueen,

Hi all. Just a final reminder about the tysiac tournament this coming Saturday at 10 am. Eastern If you would like to play please sign up, we have spots left. Looking forward to it, have a great week.

15. AlirezaDarkk,

Hello I'm interested, thank you for hosting the tournament.
Edit: I will represent the nation of Memistan.

Last edited by AlirezaDarkk, Jan 15 2024 18:20:38

16. tamil-star,

count me please

17. GodSaveTheQueen,

All those that have registed have been counted. See you tomorrow morning at ten eastern.

18. aayushi,

WHAT IS THE INDIAN TIME WHEN WILL I JOIN?

19. rimjhim,

@aayushi it's 8:30 PM according to indian standard time, as mentioned in post 10.

Last edited by rimjhim, Jan 20 2024 14:28:56

20. aayushi,

thanks a lot.

20 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account