SVT: Playroom Backgammon and Monopoly tournament!

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: -2

1. darth_scorp,

Hello guys,
i'd like to invite you for participating in SVT tournaments. it's a russian tournament series in several games, and now i want to announce the Backgammon and Monopoly tournaments.
Playroom Backgammon: 13-01-2024 12 PM Moscow time
Playroom Monopoly: 14-01-2024 12 PM Moscow time
you may join our Youtube stream if you want, but unfortunately it's in russian...
https://www.youtube.com/@darrthscorrp
However you may stream the tournament on your channel if you're playing, or restream me or someone else if you ain't playing smile
Backgammon rulles:

1. Every match except the final one is played with the score limit of two points. The final match is played with the limit of 3 points.
  2. Doubling stakes is not allowed.
  3. The turn limit is 2 minutes. After 2 minutes have passed, you get a warning every minute. Three warnings result in technical defeat.
  4. A player can surrender the game by writing about that in the table chat. it won't result in losing the whole match, you just lose the game.
  5. Leaving the table results in technical defeat. Sudden disconnects doesn't count.
  6. If you have disconnected because of the game's server problem or your internet connection problem, the turn timer doesn't pause for you.
  7. Monopoly rulles:
  8. Here's the rulles of every game:
  9. American board / Atlantic city,
    Auctions are on with the 30 seconds time limit,
    No free parking jackpot,
    no double salary on start,
    automatic rents paying,
    no additional chance and community chest card set,
    buying properties during the first board round is allowed.
  10. All the matches except the final one are played for one game, and it can last not more than one hour. If the time is out, the player having more money wins.
  11. The first match in the tournament is played by all participants together and can last two hours. If there are more than 12 participants in the tournament, they are divided in equal groups to play the first match. Your performance in this match will determine who you'll play against during the next round, so losing isn't fatal for you.
  12. Note: During the first match buying properties on the first board round is not allowed.
  13. The final match is played for two wins (best of 3).
  14. If the auction time limit of 30 seconds is too long or too short for you, you can decide with your opponent(s) to set another auction time limit. If players can't agree, the time limit is 30 seconds.
  15. You cannot make your move for too long. If you do nothing during a minute, you get a warning. Three warnings result in technical defeat. The trade beginning is considered a move, without obvious abusing ofcourse.
  16. Every player can surrender the game by writing about that in the table chat. it won't result in losing the whole match, you just lose the game.
  17. Leaving the table results in technical defeat. Sudden disconnects doesn't count.
  18. If you have disconnected because of the game's server problem or your internet connection problem, the turn timer doesn't pause for you.
  19. How to participate:
    you will have to send me the following information:
  20. Your nickname in Playroom;
  21. Tournaments you want to participate;
  22. Your country which you present (that will be very interesting for me to know where you guys are from and how many of you in each country. Besides, i'll make something like rankings which country has earned the most points in average).
  23. Well, that's all i had to say, realy looking forward to see you all in our tournaments.
    Добро пожаловать в Сражение в темную!

Score: +0

2. prabhu,

is the game played in russian surver or english surver? and what is indian time?

3. darth_scorp,

it's played on english server, but i think the tournament won't be possible to begin because we don't have enough participants

4. Emerald,

Ivan do monopoly I’m from England

5. aayushi,

I will sign up from India

6. Emerald,

So sorry i forgot. I hope it went ok though

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic