Scrabble is back! Join the tournament (ongoing)

18 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +8

1. Emerald,

Hello all,
I’ve decided to do another tournament. The one in December was unsuccessful and that was probably due to bad timing of mine clashing with festive seasons. Anyways I’ll be doing it all again in Aprail. Mark the dates:
Deadline is April 14th. Beginning april 15th is when games may start. I’d like to have a general free table to see who can do what day of that week so to insure good smooth running. You will find out your groups on 15th at 9pm UK time. Please log on and find my table and hopefully your group will be there to talk about playing on which day that suits everyone. One week only to do it though.
April 23rd we will start the quarter finals so you must be able to attend that day. It will be at 8pm uk time.
Ideally would want groups of 4 and then eliminate 2 of each group. Depending on the groups I think we can make another round and get a smaller group to go to the finals by which we can have first place, second and third but again it will depend on numbers.
No time limit and retry if words are invalid.
All the best and have fun!

Score: +0

2. Cappuccino,

Hey, I'd like to join the tournament.

3. ProudLiverpoolFan,

Hello. I would also like to join the tournament.

4. aayushi,

sign me up will join from india

5. SkyGirl,

sign me up as well please

6. JuneRose,

I'm in Em. Put my name down, please.

7. MariaChap,

me too. it's Maria here.

8. Duchess,

Hi Em, put my name down. Sounds exciting.

9. Kyleman,

I am in for sure.

10. TheNewJerseyDevil,

Count me in!

11. Heaven_Girl,

I'd like to join

12. catpawz,

ill jjoin

13. MariaChap,

my friend rishingwell is trying to reply to this forum and for some reason she is unable to. she would love to register for the tournament and does anyone have any idea why she can't reply?

14. Mighty_Ravendark,

Hello. I suspect it might be due to the fact that she is quite new to the platform. One person has recently encountered the exact same problem and there was even a topic dedicated to discussion about it. It turns out you need to have had an account on the platform for a week or longer, and completed certain steps, such as having played a few rounds of a game, stayed online for a long enough while, posted a few messages into the chat and so on. These are the things a legitimate player, meaning not a bot, would do. I believe this has been implemented in order to avoid having bots or a bunch of newly created accounts spam on the forum.

Last edited by Mighty_Ravendark, Mar 11 2024 11:23:38

15. MariaChap,

ok thanks for letting me know. I will pass it on. Emerald if you see this message could you put her down to join the tournament?
Thanks.

16. Emerald,

Sure i noted it Maria.
And everyone else so far. Thank you. Few spots left and not long to go! Hope you’ve all been practicing

17. Jessie,

Hey Em, I know deadline is April 14 so I'm late but if there's still time I'd like to join. If not, it's ok.

18. Emerald,

I’ll put you on standby. Just come in case someone doesn’t show up.

18 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account