Citadel Tournament

15 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +5

1. GodSaveTheQueen,

Hi all. I hoep everyone is doing well. Toda, I have decided to host a citadels tournament. Please reply here if interested in playing, the details are below. The tournament will be on the weekend of June 8-9, at 10 a.m. Eastern Time. I am looking for 17 others, plus myself to play, but will adjust the format if we get more or less. As of now, the 18 players will be broken into 6 tables of 3. Those tables will play on June 8, 14 quartes, open discard and 2 characters. The six winners, and 3 highest second places will advance to 3 tables of 3. On Sunday, those 3 tables will play again with open discard, and 2 characters, ut tis time 16 quarters .The 3 winners will advance to the finals, also on SUnday June 9, 2 characters, open discard, and 18 quartes. I hope to see you all there and write here in the thread if you have any questions.

Score: +1

2. aims,

hello, count me in

Score: +0

3. glad,

please count me in from india.

4. prabhu,

google tells me that it will be 7.30 in india, if it is correct, i am in

5. rockstar2013,

Hi,
Please count me in for the tournament.
Thank you in advance.

6. blaise97,

hello,
count me in, thanks.

7. Emerald,

Apparently thats 3pm UK time? If so yes i can do so.

8. Evertoneon,

sign me in please

9. Negar,

Please count me in.

10. GodSaveTheQueen,

Thanks to all the registrants, i have added all of you to the bracket. If others are still interested, there is still time to join. And yes, 730 India time and 3 pm UK time. Thanks all

11. black.cat,

hy count me

12. GodSaveTheQueen,

reminder that tournament is this Saturday at 10 am eastern. please register if you have nto yet and see you in a few days.

13. Emerald,

Hi
Your post says sunday 8th and monday 9th are the tournament days, doesn’t that mean we don’t start on 7th?

14. medhansh,

please count me in

15. GodSaveTheQueen,

POST SAYS EIGHTH AND NINTH, THATS SATURDAY THE EIHTH AND SUNDAY THE NINTH

15 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post.

Lost password ? Create account