uno turnament on june 14th

9 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. medhansh,

hay all I am organising uno tournament on june 15. I will also play the toornament. rules: draw responses aloud, advance draw responsesbluffes aloud, busser card rule aloud, 0/7 rule unable and thinking time limited to 45 second and score limit 250 points. the formate and number of days will be decided on 13 of June two days before the tournament starts. players will be included so that tournament lasts for 4 days. the matches will start at 16:00 ist. please convert to your time zone. the last rejistration date is 13 June. regards.

Score: -1

Last edited by medhansh, Jun 15 2024 12:05:40

2. glad,

I will join from india

3. unolover,

hi I will join from Canada

4. Quintin-Dziadkiewicz,

Hi, please sign me up

5. medhansh,

please note: the players who will post on the foram they will only be counted.

6. glad,

what is the format of tourni

7. medhansh,

so there are five players because my one of the new friend don't know how to access foram and she is actually expert in uno. so five players will play at 1 table and top two will go in finals. the winner of final is winner of tournament.

8. GodSaveTheQueen,

but I thought, in accord with your post from Monday, that only the players that post on the forum will be counted. now you are counting your friends who didn't post on the forum. SOunds like a double stanard.

Score: +1

9. medhansh,

actually she is new to this playroom and dont know how to access foram and she plays uno perfectly

Last edited by medhansh, Jun 15 2024 11:38:09

9 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post.

Lost password ? Create account