new duck racing chalange idea word replica (refused)

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: -1

1. aayushi,

I have just thought of a new duck racing chalange idea which is interesting .
◦ Word Replica is a game where you specify the number of words you'd like to use, then attempt to match them in a hidden list taking as little time (and making as few mistakes) as possible. When you match two words, they are removed from the list. Your goal is to clear the list and gain as many points as possible. The hidden words in the list are numbered. You select your first hidden word/number by pressing enter on it and the hidden word is shown to you. Next, you arrow to a second hidden word/number in the list and press enter to show it. If it is a match, you get points and the two words in the list are removed. If you miss, you lose points and the words are hidden again. I.E lets see, the first word in the list is super and was the ninth word in the list super or the tenth one?

Score: -1

2. YNWA,

it is known as Concentration which has been a children's game, TV show in the UK and US plus it was on windows 7 as a free game. In that game there is a wild card and the computer would reveal the other square. If you picked out a lion and a wild then the other lion's square would be revealed.

As this is a duck game I would suggest the ducks would replace the words but the suggestion is good.

Score: +0

3. Nikola,

Hello,
we have this already, just using sounds instead of words. This is basically the jingle memory challenge.

Score: +0

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

As I understand it, it looks like memory.
If it's the same, it would be a duplicate. If it's different than memory, please explain better.

Score: +2

5. aayushi,

i think now it is the same only with words instead of sound as nikola mentioned. thank you for you sujestion.

Score: -2

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account