vocalizer Expressive

8 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: -3

1. hoanganh2013,

Can I use Vocalizer Express without paying? The nvda version I am using is nvda 2022.1, please let me know

Score: -1

2. Hassna,

I don't think there is a legle way to use Vocalizer voices without purchasing. I don't suggest people to buy the new ones, because they are really, really bad.

Score: +0

Last edited by Hassna, May 10 2024 10:55:39

3. ibraheemmohsen,

Legally of course you can't.
But under the table...

Score: -1

4. kaiba,

Edited by moderators to remove piracy related part
Has anyone tried the new version of Vocalizer Tiflotecnia?
My experience with the new version:
I have been testing the new version of Vocalizer Tiflotecnia for about 5 days. Based on my experience, it seems that it might be slightly faster than the previous version. However, the difference is not noticeable in my opinion. I believe that the goal of releasing a new version is to reduce piracy of previous versions.
Problems with the new version:
The known problems with the Vocalizer engine remain the same even in the new version. Especially in the Arabic language, there are many bugs that are still present.

In the end, the fate of Vocalizer Tiflotecnia will be either permanent activation like its previous versions, or people will find a way to activate the trial period repeatedly.

deleted by moderators

I hope I do not get in trouble for posting such things here.

Last edited by Marina, May 16 2024 13:24:09

5. hoanganh2013,

ok but do you useing nvda 2022.1? iam useing nvda vershun 2022.1

6. kaiba,

Note: I did not mean to answer your question. Rather, this was information related to this topic. If you do not understand it, ignore it. Regards.

7. Marina,

No reference to piracy or illegal ways please. The relevant messages has been removed, and please consider this as a warning.

Score: +2

8. kaiba,

As I thought, I wrote in my last message that I hope I have not published anything contrary by mistake or without knowledge. In general, I hope that this warning will be my last here.

8 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account