Missing sounds on web client

8 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +4

1. HeadphoneJack,

I've only recently noticed when playing duck racing on the windows client that there are some new sounds that aren't played on the web. The ones I've noticed is the roulette wheel sound and the higher / lower sound when playing guess the number. I'm using chrome on mac, if that makes a difference.

Skor: +1

2. Emerald,

I think I’ve noticed too when i heard it on someone’s laptop and I was always on iPhone. It’s not major and I gues it’s probably a software issue? Not sure.

Skor: +0

3. HeadphoneJack,

I'd say the high low sounds in guess the number are major, on web someone has to wait for their screen reader to read the message while the native client has pretty much instant feedback.

4. Nikola,

In the case of the Roulette sound, it seems to be a simple sound missing problem. Should be a simple fix.
For the guess a number sound, apparently it's not correctly pitched up or down on the Web client and we just get the base pitch of the sound. Strange.

5. Emerald,

Sometimes it says it’s greater or less and i get pitches. I thought that was normal.

6. aayushi,

now a days there is no sounds also on free tables. Pleaze ckeck the web sounds

Skor: -2

7. Nikola,

Which sounds on free tables?

The chat/joining/leaving sounds work just fine.

Whenever you want something fixed, make sure to give some details, like, most importantly, what is broken specifically, and in the case of Web client, which device and browser.

On iOS for example, sounds do not auto start until you click an element on the page, and this is a limitation that cannot be resolved.

8. aayushi,

am on androied I cant hear people joining, leaving or the chats its moto g 62 android 13

Poslednja izmena od strane aayushi, 19 Nov 2023 16:16:40

8 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog