Problem with conecting

3 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +0

1. Andra,

Good evening. I would like to tell you that both I and another group of friends would like to recover the accounts, I forgot the passwords. I did the necessary steps, I put on loss password, then entered the email and the new password, but most people don't receive the link for validating new passwords by email. please tell me anothers applicable solutionns.

2. aims,

this is true. a friend of mine was trying to reset his password since he forgot it of course, and had no luck with the email

3. Aminiel,

Hello,

First of all, make sure that e-mails sent by the playroom aren't in your spam folder.

Then, there are sometimes issues with some e-mail providers such as hotmail and gmail, and/or there are sometimes a delay between the time you sent the request and the time you get the e-mail.

Unfortunately there is no other process available to recover your password. We can't make it by SMS for example, since it costs quite a lot. We can't make it via push notification either, since it requires that we are subscribed to Google and/or Apple developer program, which we aren't at the moment, and which again costs money we can't afford

If you still have the problem, please send a ticket by using the contact page, and tell what is your name and your e-mail. We may make a manual reset, but you will probably need to wait a few days before we find time to do it. It's quite a painful solution.

3 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog