A small zanzibar bug

3 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Skor: +2

1. majoz,

Hi there. So, I know this game isn't quite popular among here, but I sometimes play it, from time to time, only to kill boredom. For quite some time, I have wondered whether what I've discovered is a bug, or isn't. Therefore, I reread the rules today, and I actually think it's not supposed to be happening. So far I think it only happens with the combination 421, though I'm not quite certain. The problem is that the rules say that a new 421 should beat the older one, and this never happens in the game. Say I rolled a 421 on the third try, and even if my opponent rolled a 421 on the first, second or third try, they should always beat mine. However, this never happens, my 421 always wins instead. Practically it's then impossible to beat the first one who rolls a 421, making it even quite pointless to keep trying. Correct me if I have gotten it wrong please, but I think this isn't how it should work. Thank you for reading, have a nice rest of the day. :)

Skor: +1

2. Nikola,

Hello,
just to confirm that this is indeed a bug.

A long time ago, the developer also confirmed this in this topic, although based on what you indicated, it's slightly updated, in the sense that it happens with 421 only.

I haven't tried this in a long time, so have no idea what is its current status, but yes, it would be nice to get this resolved.

3. majoz,

Well, it seems I was slightly wrong. It seems not to happen only with 421, but based on the following history report it probably happens with pretty much anything.
It's your turn.
You roll the dice: 6 5 4
It's Flipper's turn.
Flipper rolls the dice: 6 5 4
You give 2 tokens to Flipper.
P.S.: Sorry for a doublepost, didn't realise it has been clarified elsewhere.

3 poruka, 1 stranica:  1 ↖ Vrati se nazad na listu tema

Odgovori na temu

Morate da se prijavite kako biste mogli da pišete

Zaboravljena lozinka? Napravi nalog