Let's share cool AI (ongoing)

9 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +1

1. davidhs1200,

hy. For those who don't know artificial intelligence (AI) is very well known and perfected every moment in the world, and if I hadn't been a great researcher, I wouldn't have been able to discover so many cool platforms that I use on a daily basis. I created this discussion so that anyone who knows any cool or useful platform or AI software can share it here and contribute knowledge to others who don't know this topic and can experiment with the tools you write about here. So I'll start. character.ai is a platform where you can build a character and chat with it. It can be any kind of character, for example an object, a famous figure, a figure from politics, books and anything you imagine. So I hope this discussion has been filled with messages that describe cool and useful tools that we can learn together about this huge topic

Score: +0

2. Aayushi_the_explorer,

pi.ai, chatgpt, google bard, copilet and be my ai windows version, smarton app ai.

Score: -1

Last edited by Aayushi_the_explorer, Jun 13 2024 16:26:15

3. StormProductions,

For music generation, Udio, SunoAI, for realistic TTS we have ElevenLabs which will soon launch a music generator too.

Score: +1

4. john_smith,

elevenlabs also released a sound generator recently, also they also do voice2voice

5. Elinoria,

One AI website I really enjoy using is called Lovo AI.

I can't say I love their standard voices, but their pro voices are pretty realistic.

My favorite voice on that platform is Chloe Woods.

This voice is good for audio books.

It is fun to use this voice to read stories back to me that I have written in my free time.

6. john_smith,

Ok so anyone here seen websim.ai? It's a cool AI thing that allows AI to build websites just by entering a URL. The link is just websim.aiand it' completely free for now

7. Elinoria,

What are some of the limitations to websites.ai?

8. john_smith,

Not sure. It just launched recently. Everything is AI generated though apart from you typing in the URL

9. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Guys, for me right now Claude 3.5 is much more intelligent and safer than ChatGPT4O model. You will be amazed by how fast it generates and how precise it is even when using the free plan. Check it out on claude.ai
11labs will releace a music generator AI but I have no clue when it's gonna be out. All I know is, from what I heard from examples, it's going to beat the hell out of Suno and Udio because of the quality and realism it has. They recently posted examples on their Twitter/X account you can look up

9 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account