Life as a blind person. Tips, tricks...

65 messaggi, 3 pagine:  1 23 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +13

61. Fawaz,

Liquid Indicator is one of the best thing I've ever purchased. it costs like 9 dollars. Just try to get it if you can afford it, you wouldn't think about putting your fingers in the drinks again.
Other methods may work yes, but it depends on the material etc. I have seen coffee cups where you wouldn't feel the tempriture from the outside.
But before I had one, I used those methods too.

Punteggio: +2

62. Aayushi_the_explorer,

whenever I go to functions its like bufay we have to hold the plate wile standing and eat our food. Its not possible for me to hold the plate and look at the foods in the plate. is there a way for this problem mostly I have to ask for a table its inconviniont for others as tables are not available.

Punteggio: +0

63. thanh12,

YOU KNOW, I'M VERY BAD AT LIFE SKILLS, AND I'M TRYING TO IMPROVE THEM.

64. Shell,

@Aayushi Yeah it's annoying; I use one hand to hold plate other to explore, though then you can't hold anyone you have to let others guide you around. I guess I'm more used to it because these types of functions happen a lot in our country yes but even more so in my culture like every wedding will have something like this going on. That plus walking around in crouds with the plate in your hand, noisy crouds. So I'm used to it at this point. Honestly this isn't even as much of a blind thing. Like sure people can see what's on the plate, but they will still have to use a spoon or hand to eat the food and the other to hold it so it's mostly the same I think. They may have an easier time walking though since they know what's around them but for that especially in such areas since they are usually full of people you can estimate what's (or who's) in front of you, and walk slowly and carefully. Whenever you can get assistance; do so.

65. Aayushi_the_explorer,

when I am travelling and want to go to a building or mall which I dont know its difficult to understand directions like when I am near the road its mostly like take second left and go strate and take left or right its confusing like that where to take tern. mostly I get lost frequently that way rather then finding the place.

65 messaggi, 3 pagine:  1 23 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account